IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Working Safely is a one-day health and safety course for any worker at any level. Applicable across all sectors, it provides delegates with a firm grounding in health and safety, covering such topics as defining and identifying hazards and risks, improving safety performance and protecting the environment. Using engaging and inspiring content, our flexible delivery methods will ensure that the course is tailored to suit your area of work, whilst the one-day duration ensures minimal disruption.
What to expect:
- Memorable and though-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Interactive quizzes and discussions to aid learning in a fresh, informal manner
- Practical exercises based on the operation of a real business
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will have a greater understanding of personal responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace and an IOSH Managing Safety certificate and/or IOSH Safety Passport as proof of qualification.