Safe Working at Height
Safe Working at Height is a half-day course aimed at anyone who needs a thorough and well-structured introduction to the key safety issues and legal implications of working at height.
What to expect:
This course is designed to enable individuals to effectively comply with their duties under the Work at Height Regulations 2005. It provides vital information on:
- Safe and unsafe working practices, including safe places of work, personal fall protection equipment, scaffolds and mobile access towers, MEWPS and suspended platforms, ladders and steps, fragile roofs and other surfaces
- Common unsafe practices/hazards
- Collective fall protection/prevention
- Requirement for inspection of work equipment
- Falling objects and danger areas
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will be provided with a Parallel Training certificate as proof of qualification.