Date(s) - 11 Jun - 18 Jun
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
COURSE DATES: 11,17,18 June
IOSH Managing Safely is a three-day health and safety course for managers and supervisors. Applicable across all sectors, it offers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. Using engaging and inspiring content, our flexible delivery methods will ensure that the course is tailored to suit your business, covering health, safety and environmental basics in one single programme.
What to expect:
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quizzes and discussions to aid learning in a fresh, informal manner
- Practical exercises based on the operation of a real business
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will have:
- A greater understanding of personal responsibility for health and safety in the workplace
- The ability to assess and control risks and hazards
- The knowledge to investigate incidents
- The skills to measure one’s own performance, reflecting on good practice
- An IOSH Managing Safety certificate as proof of qualification
How to stay up to date:
Delegates who have successfully completed the IOSH Managing Safely course can attend the Managing Safely Refresher to update their knowledge when required. This practical one-day course refreshes knowledge of health and safety, with an emphasis on a Plan-Do-Check-Act management system.
Bookings are closed for this event.