Date(s) - 14 Nov
8:15 am - 4:00 pm
This CITB course includes the following elements:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act and other regulations relevant to the management of site safety within the Construction Industry
- Site set up, CDM (Construction Design Management Regulations), risk assessments and method statements
- Scaffolding, working at height, electricity, excavations, demolitions, and confined spaces
- Accidents and the associated legislative requirements (RIDDOR)
- The need for site management training, control measures and adequate communication to maintain a good health and safety culture within the workplace
Full attendance is essential and candidates will be continually assessed during the course and will be required to complete assignments. There is a multiple choice assessment at the end of the course.
Bookings are closed for this event.